Ok, we are going to try something new
We have been getting some requests for the discontinued JK Side Racks but not enough to warrant returning to full production.
So....We will be taking reservations
(yes it will cost you $1....just to get you into the system, don't worry it will be taken off the final bill and refunded if we don't make production numbers)
Here is how it works
1) Once we reach the magic number of 25 units....you will be sent a link to pay. The racks will be shipped about 4-5 weeks after that point.
It could be weeks....probably several months before we reach that number. You need to be patient
2) JK Side racks will only be sold as pairs
3) Cost will be $375.00 plus shipping (Shipping weight 43 pounds Box is 36 x 19 x 12)
4) Sorry but no out of USA Sales
5) NOTE: If the website charges you shipping...I will refund it. It is a glitch in the system that I have not figured out yet. We won't charge shipping until product is made and ready to ship to you.
Fits all years JK Unlimited (2007-2018)
The production units for sale are BLACK
Grey is only used in the prototypes and for better detail for photographs
This is for Both Side Racks (Driver and Passenger Side)
Fits 2007-present Jeep JKs
Good news! We have
updated the JK Unlimited Side Rack. Now it features a cubby that is big
enough to hold an ammo box. The MPAC JK Side Rack is a heavy duty
modular storage system that is capable of securing your bulkiest cargo
What is it good for?
This is the
perfect place to mount a fire extinguisher, CO2 Tank or any heavy item
that you would like to keep in check during those rough off road
Is it really “Heavy Duty”?
When we say heavy duty, we mean HEAVY DUTY! The JK Unlimited MPAC Side
Rack is composed of formed and laser cut 11 gauge steel. We have
included the best quality hardware that we could find…all stainless
bolts with Nylock nuts. Once it is assembled it will stay that way…no
rusting or loosening up. Feel free to load it up!
Is the installation hard?
Installation takes about 1 hour and requires only basic hand tools.
There is no drilling required; the MPAC system utilizes factory mounting
points and factory hardware. It is designed to be compatible with both
hard and soft top applications and will fit underneath a dust cover.
How big is the cubby?
6.9 in wide x 13 inches long x 3.5 inches deep
Bolt down top plate to secure bulky items (included)
Tie down straps and top plate hardware is not included